Contact us today
Phone: 06 354 0979
These are made using your school’s colours, kowhaiwhai and design. You can specify what length you would like the dresses to be, and any other details to suit your schools requirements. We use the latest fabrics which are easy care, machine washable, and have natural stretch to accommodate a range of sizes. By using sublimation, we are able to create stunning colours and patterns which are permanent and stand out on stage.
1. Contact us to receive detailed information on styles, pricing and sizing.
2. Receive a quote specific to the quantities and sizes you require.
3. Design discussed and developed at length with you.
4. Concept of design submitted for confirmation and sign off.
5. Order to Production – Delivery 6 to 8 weeks from date of design confirmation.
Kapa Haka garments we currently offer include:
Kakahu (Dresses) – These are available in 3 different lengths. Depending on design and budget these can be fully or partially sublimated or have a simple screenprint.
Rapaki – We have two styles for the boys; an apron-style rapaki which ties at the side or a wrap round rapaki which is fully sublimated.
Additional accessories include a Tatau (belt) or Tipare (headband).
We do not manufacture/supply cloaks, piupiu, poi or featherwork.